Valentine day sms

1.      U r unique
         U r caring and
         U r the Best.
         And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
         HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY MY SWEET HEART!


2.     “Valentine’s Day is for expressing affection
        Fond thoughts are coming your way
        We’ve always had a special connection
        So Happy Valentine’s Day!”



3.     Love is more time to share.
        It’s really when u care.
        It’s two people joined.
        I was in love with u
        before u could drop a coin.”



4.     Sardar Ki Girlfrnd Ne sardar Se Puchha:
        VALENTINE-DAY Par Tum Mujhe 1 “RING” doge Naa?
        Sardar: Zarur Dunga,
        Batao “LANDLINE per du YA MOBILE pa



5.     Without Love — days are sad day,
        moan day,
        tears day,
        waste day,
        thirst day,
        fright day,
        shatter day.
        So be in love everyday…Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day.


6.     Love puts the fun in together,
        The sad in apart, and the joy
        in a heart….
        Happy Valentines Day my love.


7.     My eyes are blind without
        your eyes to see,
        Like a rose without color.
       Always be there in my life
       Sweetheart.



8.     You are the beat of my heart
        Lover of my soul
        I’ll never leave U
        and never wanna U let go
        You are the beat of my heart
        The one that make me sing
        The one who makes me smile
        and one never seem to cry
        You are the beat of my heart
        The one I really love
        Don’t let me out of your sight
        For I’m yours by heart
        Happy Valentine’s Day



9.     What do you give a lady so sweet?
        Who makes my existence so complete.
        Should She get a Long-stemmed Rose?
        Perhaps some very heartfelt pros?
        A store-bought card with another”s word?
        Anything that”s purchased seems absurd.
        I would give you the World if it were mine,
        For now, take my heart,
        And be My Valentine.
        HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!